Monday, October 12, 2009

Children of the Corn

My favorite thing to do in October is to go to North Run Farm and take the kids through the corn maze. This is the first year that we actually tried to find all of the stations within the maze. We all started out together and then decided to split into teams.

Photobucket

Ammy and I were on the same team. Have I mentioned before that I am directionally challenged? We got off to a rocky start.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We met up with Allie and Kellen at one of the stations. Turns out they are directionally challenged too as they spent about 20 minutes walking around in circles. They still beat us though-they found one more station than we did.

Photobucket

There's also a pumpkin patch.

Photobucket

You'll notice that you still can't see her braces...

Photobucket


Photobucket

One of my favorite things at North Run Farm is the corn stalk tee-pee.

Photobucket

The animals are pretty cute too...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Especially this one!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

How fun! I'm going to one tomorrow for a second grade field trip. The trick to mazes is to always go to the right or the left. Never both. I put my hand out to the right and make sure we always go to the right. Works every time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails