I have a lot on my plate.
Can you say...
- Easter dinner for 24 at my house
- French exchange student arrives on 4/5 for two weeks (it is our responsibility to make sure he has the time of his life)
- Major fundraising event for elementary school on 4/10-- I am the chair
- 100 person farewell party for the french students and their host families
- Trip to Austin, TX for 5 days
- Allie's middle school play the day we return
- Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival (I put their catalog together) May 1st and 2nd.
- Bridal Shower for 60 at my house
- Mother's Day
- Trip to Bahamas (feel sorry for me) for a wedding