Thursday, March 4, 2010

Belly Bump

A few weeks ago, my friend asked me if I would take pictures of her belly. This is her 8th (Yes, I said 8th) child and she has never done this before. I was honored that she asked me--I was also a bit nervous. I love to take pictures, but most of the time, I really have no idea what I am doing. There's a lot of trial and error involved.

In November, I bought my Nikon D90. I don't love it yet. It is so much more powerful than my D40x and I have so much to learn (and no time to do it). Anyway, I googled maternity shots on line and away we went.

These are some of the shots
...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It didn't hurt that my friend loves to be pregnant. She is overdue by several days and she is still glowing.

Thanks so much for letting me practice on you! Now go forth and have this baby!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails