Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scrappin' with Mo

This weekend, I received my second scrapbooking kit from Mo at Mo Joy. She has put together mini book kits and she has posted lessons/samples on her site. She has gathered really great supplies and she forces me to scrap outside the box--those of you who know my scrapping style know that I love to focus on the photos...blowing them up so that they are really big, I dislike journaling and I don't use a lot of bling (stuff) on my pages.
I can't scrap in my usual way with these mini books. Plus they are really, really fun to do.
This is the cover of my Halloween book.

Mo teaches you different techniques. Believe it or not, I have never inked anything in all of my scrapping years! Well, let me tell you, it is really fun. Anything goes.
I know, I know. There's a lot missing on my pages! I'm hoping to finish my book in the coming weeks! My new year's resolution is to scrap everyday. Today I have to finish 80 thank you cards for the church auction!
Anyway, go check out Mo's site. She might have some extra kits that she will put on Etsy in the coming weeks. She also makes really cool earrings that she sells.
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails