Thursday, February 19, 2009

Denial

Well, we're back from California and have hit the ground running. Reality is harsh. As I type this, a plumber is digging up the side of our private driveway that we share with two other houses to determine where a major leak is coming from. The pipes that lead from the main road cover over a tenth of a mile before they branch off to our houses. Depending on the damage, the entire driveway might have to be dug up and the pipes replaced. The person whose pipes are damaged is responsible for paying for the repairs. YIKES! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is not our problem. Especially since we just resided our house this past week.

Anyway, for the next few minutes, I am going to live in denial and act as if it couldn't possible be my problem. Instead, I am pretending that I am still the relaxed person that I was on vacation just a few days ago. I leave you with some of the pictures we took on our trip--I love fresh flowers and they were everywhere in Napa...inside and out.









1 comment:

M said...

OH! You were here and I missed you?
Sure hope the plumbing problem is easy to solve and it isn't on your pipes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails