Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lindsey's Wedding

So. life has been CRAZY! In the past week, Lindsey got married, Kellen played in a lacrosse tournament, Allie graduated from 8th grade, Kellen played in his last in-house lacrosse game, I spent 3 days in the classroom working on an end-of-year project, Tristan went to prom, I worked the after-prom party and then had the after-after-prom party at my house and I had to start and complete a scrapbook for my niece who had a graduation party yesterday. Yikes. It makes me tired just thinking about it!

Lindsey's wedding was an absolute blast. Her photographer was Jennifer Longo and she was awesome.
Lindsey was a beautiful bride!

Photobucket

Ammy was the flower girl. It took over an hour to do her hair. I couldn't believe she sat still for that long.

Photobucket

Kellen was the ring bearer. He was all about the tux! He handed out programs before the wedding started.

Photobucket

I made the programs. Remember the photos I took of Lindsey and Frankie? I used one of the photos and printed it at 50% opacity onto cardstock. Then I printed the wedding info onto vellum and put them together using ribbon.


Photobucket

The ceremony...check out the tear on Lindsey's face that the photographer captured. Pretty cool.

Photobucket

I love this photo because of the look on Kellen's face....crying and kissing all in one ceremony...gross!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails