Sunday, November 16, 2008

Homecoming

This is Sue. She wouldn't let me take any pictures of her! We prepared dinner for the two couples and three lone rangers at her house.

She set the table with all of her finest...

The Boys goofing around before dinner.

Tristan and his date, Ashley

Ashley again.

Andrew and his date, Danielle

Sitting at the dinner table. They had filet mignon wrapped in bacon, mashed potatoes and green beans. For dessert, molten chocolate lava cakes with french vanilla ice-cream and raspberry sauce. I have tried several recipes for these cakes and this one is by far the best (and easiest which is saying something since it is a Martha Stewart recipe)
The crew leaving for the dance.

This is what I had when I got home. Sue gave me this bottle of EVIL chardonnay. Should I be offended?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails