Saturday, November 29, 2008

Someone ALWAYS looks like a dork

I pride myself on taking a good Christmas card picture. Every year, I start at Thanksgiving and it usually takes me until mid-December to get a picture that I am satisfied with. You see, with 5 children someone always looks like a dork. Sometimes several of them look like dorks. Rarely do they all look like dorks, but it has happened.

Here, the girls ruin the picture because the sun is shining and it's just too bright to open their eyes. Insert lots of whining here.

Here, we are torturing Ammy because it is just so much fun.
Here she's possessed as she figures out how to pay us back for torturing her. Doesn't her twin look like he's really sweet?
I totally missed the joke on this one.
The boys on the left side wrecked this one.
He thinks he is so funny.
We did get several passable photos.

This one would be perfect except that Ammy's mouth is open. We might have to use this picture anyway. I'm not sure I have it in me this year to go through it all again.

1 comment:

Mongrel said...

Poisonally, if I had a vote, it would be for "Ammy is possessed" or (preferably) "... several passable photos".

Related Posts with Thumbnails