Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Conspiracy Theory

Yesterday when I was riding in the car with the twins and their friends, I overheard a conversation about Club Penguin. All four of the kids started on Club Penguin before Webkinz became a big hit. They are all convinced that Club Penguin is out to get the Webkinz users. Rumor has it that if you receive a black present while you are on Club Penguin and you open it, all of your Webkinz online pets will have their heads cut off and you will no longer be able to log on to the Webkinz site. They decided that they were all going to write Club Penguin to tell them to stop the "black mailing" ( I think they say black mail because Club Penguin sends you a black present!?). Here is Ammy's letter.


She is so my child! God help me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails