Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift Tags

Photobucket

I'm hosting a dinner party tonight after I attend a basketball game, so I needed a quick craft for Crafting with Oona. I loved the Christmas trees on the village so I decided gift tags using the trees would fit the bill.

Cut triangle-shaped trees out of green card stock. Then cut out a trunk using brown card stock. Glue your tree onto a pre-made tag (I bought them at Michaels, but you can make your own out of card stock by going here.)


Photobucket

Add a button star and embellish with stickers or buttons.

Photobucket

Attach tag to your gift using ribbon.

Photobucket

You could also add snowflakes in the sky and packages underneath the tree depending on how long your children are willing to sit and create.


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Nate's Mom said...

Great idea. I love these. We might have to do this too. Thanks for sharing, again.

Sheri in CA

jenn said...

I LoVe these very simple tags! Wonderful idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails