Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Am Done!

At least I think I am! I finished a scarf (my first one that is totally finished) the other day. I added fringe and washed it and now it's ready to be given to my BFF, Alden. It's a little long and she's a little short, but I hope she will like it!

Photobucket

I heart these clear "paint" cans from Michaels.


Photobucket

A lot of the cousins love gift cards and they are so boring to wrap. I try to come up with something creative to pair with the gift cards. Here is an example of one for my nephew who is in college.

Photobucket


NOTE: Grandparents (if you are reading) STOP!

These photo ornaments are my absolute favorite thing to make. I used 2 inch wood cubes that I got at Michaels for $1 a piece. Then I printed out 6 pictures (thank you Lidia). I used photoshop to make 1.8 inch by 1.8 inch prints. I then ran them through my Xyron machine and made them into stickers. I placed them on the cube and then I put a screw eye in the top of the wood block. A piece of ribbon and a charm finished the ornament.


Photobucket

I used a chipboard box from AC Moore to store a set of ornaments of each child for the grandparents.

Photobucket

I covered each of the boxes with scrapbooking paper and then covered them with Triple Thick. A ribbon and a handmade tag finished the gift.


Photobucket

Now I just need to clean my house. I'd rather be making something else!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails