Monday, June 1, 2009

Deja Vu...But Worse

Remember when this happened?
Here we are now. This was the sight today when I looked out my kitchen window...we have a back hoe, a bull dozer and a dump truck all working on our private drive.
As a result of all of the problems that we and our neighbors had this past winter, we have decided to replace the old copper pipes that lead from the main road down our drive to our houses.
The private drive is a tenth of a mile long before you get to our individual driveways...not that long except when you have to drag the trash cans up to the main road or when you have to dig up the length of the drive.
Isn't this great? Only 3 more days until they're done.

I so wish I was getting new garage doors instead of new pipes.

1 comment:

M said...

That sucks!! I rather have garage doors too...or anything new for that matter! So sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails