Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photo Collages

Last year, I made a photo collage for my friend, Lynn. These are images of the campus where Lynn works. She has breast cancer and last fall, she was in the midst of her treatment and away from school.

Photobucket

Then I made a photo collage for our church silent auction. We are in the process of a capital campaign so that we can renovate the church and once we begin, the look of the church will change significantly. These are pictures that have been taken over the past 20 years.

Photobucket

Last December, my friend, M, had an online fundraiser to raise money for a cancer camp in her neck of the woods. Everyone who donated money was entered in a drawing for various handmade gifts. I donated a photo collage to M's fundraiser and Julie won. She sent me pictures of her family that were taken on Mother's Day.

Photobucket

Julie, your prize is FINALLY on its way!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stefunkc said...

All beautiful! You inspired me with your tour starting at your front door. I loved all your vacation pictures that were collaged. I'm doing it with our vacation pictures. Do you have the mat cut that way, or do you have a place where you buy it pre-cut?

jsnco said...

WOW - I love my Mothers Day collage : ). It brought back wonderful memories of a very fun day with my children on the beach in Half Moon Bay. I got teary eyed just sneaking a peak on your blog and can't wait to put it up in my home. As a mom of three who last put photos into an album when she was pregnant with the third, I will really treasure this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails