Friday, September 18, 2009

I Need One of These!


I need a cricut! It is my dream tool to own for all of my scrapbooking and crafting projects--it is a personal electronic cutter that uses cartridges (that you purchase separately, of course) to cut beautiful designs and alphabets. Just imagine what I could come up with if I owned one of these!

I just had to enter this contest!


This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme

1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would go to Tuscany. Hawaii would be a close second.

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Anything by Daughtry and "Permanent" by David Cook.

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
I would curl up with a good book, mexican take-out and a bottle of Shafer Chardonnay. Boring, I know, but I run so much that this would be my idea of heaven.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Massages and pedicures.

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Japan as a child, Hawaii as an adult.

6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
"The Siege" by Stephen White.

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Top Gun (back when Tom Cruise wasn't so strange!) I saw it for the first time when I was in college...and at least 20 times since then.

8. What is your favorite local escape?
Bethany or Rehobeth Beach.

9. How do you escape on a budget?
Take a "family bike ride" to PA with lunch at Paesano's (Best Pizza ever!)

10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.

That's a hard one. We've had so many great meals on vacation, but I'd have to say it was at Longhis's in Lahaina on our trip to Maui in 1990. We had a large group so we tried a little bit of everything...can't even remember what we had, just that it was fabulous!


Want to try to win a Cricut too? Go forth and meme!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Two of my friends have the cricut and they love, love it! I will enter! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails