Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Sea of Yellow

I went to the camera store today with the intention of buying the camera that I have been salivating over for the past couple of months, the Nikon D90. I've been having problems with my camera lately and I picked up a freelance design job that will cover the cost so I was all ready to make the purchase. I spent some time talking to the assistant manager and he messed around with my camera a little. He cleaned what he was able to clean and tried some different settings. Showing great restraint, I decided to wait (I know, shocking) before making the purchase.

On my way home, I stopped at a local park to take some pictures. It was really windy so it was hard to really capture the beauty of the flowers, but here are a few shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love dandelions just waiting to be picked and blown away by a child.

Photobucket

These berries were on a tree by the parking lot--they remind me of speckled jelly beans.

Photobucket

Have a great afternoon...I'm off to play with my camera some more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails